Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 8-YANABA!



Today we got a ride to Hakuba Station and then got on a train to shred Yanaba. It's a rad little mountain with only two chair lifts and is pretty much all park...super fun! Lift tickets are so cheap too, (like 1000 Yen-$15 AUD). Since we have not seen too much fresh snow and we are poor, I think we will be shredding there some more! Here are some pics...(sorry about the lack of shredding pics, we were having way too much fun to stop and take photos).


 Dee at the station

Hakuba Station in a curvy mirror

The view from the top of Yanaba is nice, I don't know the name of the lake though

Just the three of us

 Chair lift Bro-mance


Going up...

Waiting...

The lake and me

More curvy mirror trippiness! Dylan getting his art on...

Down-town Hakuba

This wasn't today, but we took this on the way to the Onsen the other night, where we had to nude up in a bath-full of Japanese men, but thats another story...:P


This is nothing to do with anything, but I'm drinking the smallest can of Fanta I have ever seen, and I look like a turtle whilst doing so...

No comments:

Post a Comment